No, not from the lineart. From the coloring:
Aaaow! *nurses aching handses* Do not be alarmed, I don't normally draw dark stuff like this... but it was one of those things where you have this image in your head that won't leave you alone until you get it out. That sort of thing. That right there was just two days' work. *pant pant* Aaaand the scanner ate the smoothness of my lovely pencils, blast it! Plus it put some really weird lines through the face in the back. Rawr. *snarly face* Speaking of snarly faces, you wanna know the story behind this one? It only loosely relates to my Teen Titans fanfic. That's Raven in the front, in case you haven't recognized her yet, and her demonic side, Rage, in the back (the one with all the eyes.) There are a couple of instances in my fic when Rage takes control of Raven's mind and makes her blow stuff up. Raven doesn't appreciate that much, smirk smirk. I'm so mean to the poor girl.
Happy Fourth of July! *bang bang bang* Explosions, whee!
Commander Kip
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
Lovely Kip, lovely! Ahhh Dark stuff! I don't really have any idea what you were talking about with Raven and such, since I haven't seen anything of Teen titans.... but I liked the picture!!
And of course Happy fourth!Yesterday I rode on a horse for an hour of so (trotting and cantering) and now my legssess are SORE!!! Good thing I'll just be sitting in the car all day!
*waves* Its Ma'lady's turn here to leave!
*waves furiously* Bye!
Post a Comment