Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ghastly

Gaah, sorry for the grainy pic... but have you seen this one yet? Her name is Ghastly. She's bein' a witch for Halloween. I love her haaaaat. XD

Happy Nearly-Halloween! Are any of you guys going trick-or-treating? What are you dressing up as? I'm gonna be a dragon, methinks. Now that I have the wings and everything. *excited squee* Wingses!

Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (My starbolts are furry!)
Normal is overrated!

6 comments:

Valin Dana said...

nah we don't do trick-or-treating i'm doing something with my church im dressing up as kale allarion from the dragon keeper books have you read them? they are awsome!

the first one is dragonspell (one word)
they are by donita k. paul

Valin Dana said...

nah we don't do trick-or-treating i'm doing something with my church im dressing up as kale allarion from the dragon keeper books have you read them? they are awsome!

the first one is dragonspell (one word)
they are by donita k. paul

Valin Dana said...

oops

Commander Kip said...

Ooh, sounds like epic fun. I've heard great things about those book. Must read sometime...

Lady Arin said...

Ahhhh.... I started one of those books a long time ago.... (never finished it) but plan on reading them becuase they sound amazing!!!!

I seem to think I shall be dressing up as Arwen again... *wink wink*... now that I know how cool she actually is!!!

Commander Kip said...

Yaay Arwen! *tackles*